Military Records

Discharge Records

DD-214 copies are available at no charge for veterans from our office. The veteran or their authorized party must complete a DD-214 Authorization Form to obtain a copy of a discharge. Funeral homes should use the Funeral Home DD-214 Request Form. If you didn't record your discharge with our office, you should contact the National Personnel Records Center.

National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records
9700 Page Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132-5100

Telephone: (314) 801-0800

Veterans' Services

Please contact the Lucas County Veterans' Service Commission if you are looking for assistance with:
  • Rent
  • Mortgage
  • Utility Payments
  • Food Vouchers
  • Prescriptions
  • Transportation to VA Medical Facilities
  • Identifying eligibility & filing for Veteran Administration benefits