Jail staff will end your visit and may deny you future visits if you violate any of these visitor rules:
- Check in with visitation counselor and show an official, acceptable picture ID. Adults visiting with a child must present a birth certificate or proper photo identification for the child.
- Abide by dress standards and requirements.
- Behave in a manner that is not a threat to the safety, security, and order of the Corrections Center.
- Do not leave children unattended in the lobby or on the front steps at any time. Do not leave your child(ren) alone or with a stranger or anyone younger than eighteen years of age. Jail staff will not care for your child(ren). Children aged 12 or younger must be supervised at all times. They are not to be left in a vehicle without adult supervision. Disobedient children and their parent/guardian will be asked to leave.
- Anyone who is under the visible influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to visit.
- Follow all directions of visitation officers and jail staff at all times.
- Do not tamper with, damage, mark, or soil the visitation cameras, monitors, or handsets or any jail property. Violators of this rule may be subject to arrest and/or prosecution.
- Do not attempt to bring contraband into the building or visiting area. If you do, you are subject to arrest and/or prosecution. (Contraband is anything jail staff has not authorized or issued, such as weapons, drugs, tobacco, lighters, food, papers, sharp objects.)
- A visitor may only visit with one inmate at a time. No cross visiting is allowed.
- No smoking, food, or beverages are allowed in the visitation area.