So, what does this mean to me?
Our website is scheduled to be migrated to the new CivicPlus Platform in December 2017.
If you have created an account on our website so that you could subscribe to notifications in our various modules (Agenda, Calendar, Minutes, News, etc…) then you will need to sign-in differently.
The vendor has increased password security requirements to align with the industry PCI compliance guidelines.
New Passwords Must:
- Not match the four most recently used passwords
- Contain characters from three of the following categories:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters (for example: !, $, #, %)
- Be at least eight (8) characters long
- Password must be changed every 90 days.
Once the migration has occurred, there is no longer a field for “User name” or “Password”. You will no longer be able to log in with a user name. You can only log in with the email address that is associated with your account. If your password does not meet requirements, you will be prompted to update your password the first time you log into our website.
Users will not be migrated to the platform, if:
- They have not logged in within the last 18 months
- They are listed as unpublished
- They have created but not activated an account by confirming their email address
If your account has not been migrated and you try to sign in, you will see an error message. If this happens, please email the LCIS Help Desk or call 419-213-4037.
To meet PCI compliance guidelines, we will no longer be able to set/reset a password for you.
When you create an account you'll receive a validation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You must follow email prompts to set/reset your own password. This is not spam.
Once a user is set up, we cannot modify your user name or email address.
Please let us know if you have any questions via email or call 419-213-4025.