1. Attend required training (providers need to complete an initial 8 hours of training and to cover the following 5 required topic areas:
View the calendar of training for 2013.
- Overview of Basic Principles and Requirements for Providing HCBS Waiver Services
- Intro to Rights of Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- MUI Rule (Incidents Adversely Affecting Health and Safety)
- Universal Precautions
- Overview of Serving Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (offered as Intro to DD training by LCBDD)
2. Ongoing certification training is offered by the Lucas County Board of DD to assist in ongoing maintenance of provider certification and to meet eight hour annual training requirements. The following class schedule lists the trainings offered by the County Board.
Registration Form for Provider Compliance training