- Public Records include those records that document the organizations functions, policies, procedures and operations.
- Case record information is not subject to the public records laws and is confidential per the ORC 5153.17.
- Records are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM with the exception of holidays.
- Please contact the Records Department Supervisor at 419-213-3499.
- As a rule, there is no cost for copies; however, we reserve the right to charge for high volume requests.
- If records are readily available, they will be given out immediately.
If records need to be reviewed, researched, or redacted, a written response and/or the records will be sent in no more than three business days.