Sometimes the death of a family member can be quite sudden and unexpected. This can cause you to be confused and have a number of questions. Here are some of the things you can do help the deceased at the morgue.
- Please Contact a Funeral Home/Cremation Service.
- Please have legal next of kin contact our office with choice of Funeral Home/Cremation Service.
- It is NOT necessary to come to our office, unless you are requested to do so.
- All viewings are conducted at the Funeral Home.
- Personal effects will be with the deceased when released to the selected Funeral Home.
- Official form of identification will be returned to the issuing agency.
- The Death Certificate will be provided to legal next of kin by the Funeral Home.
- Lucas County Coroner does not charge a fee for Lucas County residents whose death occurred in Lucas County.