SWCD Information Resources
Make an appointment to view our resources at (419) 893-1966 or by sending an email. Photocopies of most things are available for $0.25 each.
Types of SWCD Information Resources
- Aerial photographs of Lucas County from the following years:
- Soil Survey of Lucas County: This publication maps all soil types in the county and defines the potential uses and limitations for each soil type.
- Flood plain maps: The Federal Emergency Management Agency publishes these maps to determine where potential flooding will likely occur during major storm events.
- Topographical maps: USGS Quads and 2' contour township maps
- Wetland maps: USFWS National Wetlands Inventory Quads
- General Deep Aquifer Groundwater Level maps
- Bedrock Topography Quads
- Detailed ditch maps: Drainage maps for Most Townships