Information About Sheriff's Sale
- Sheriff's Sales are held at 10:00 a.m. at the Lucas County Common Pleas Courthouse, 700 Adams St. Toledo, OH. 43604, when scheduled.
- Bidding for mortgage foreclosure starts at two-thirds (2/3) of the appraised value of the property, unless there is a court-ordered starting bid.
- Bidding on tax foreclosure properties shall be sold for back taxes and costs. This is determined by the Treasurer's Office. Information may be obtained about tax sales by contacting Ruth Seth, Tax Sale Coordinator at (419) 213-4316.
- All third party purchasers shall make a sale deposit at the time of sale.
- Follow this link for complete details: Information About Sheriff's Sale