Information regarding campaign finance can be obtained by contacting the Lucas County Board of Elections, Campaign Finance division.
All regulations regarding campaign finance, including the forms needed to file financial reports, are available on disk. If you wish to obtain a copy of this information, please stop into our office.
If you are in need of the individual forms for filing your report, please visit:
For information about campaign contribution limits, please read:
For more information, call (419) 213-2093.
Campaign Finance Reports - This link will direct you to the Document Center, follow the directions below to find the Campaign Finance Reports you need.
- Locate Board of Elections in the left pane.
- Click on the + sign next to Board of Elections to expand the selection.
- Locate Campaign Finance Reports in the left pane and click on the + Sign to expand.
- Locate the year desired and click that year's folder.
- The reports will be listed on the right in alphabetical order.