Home  |  Contact Us  |  Photo Credits
Lucas County - Board of County Commissioners

Go To Search
Print PageEmail PageRSS
Reporting Changes

Click here to report changes through the online benefit application system: https://odjfsbenefits.ohio.gov 

Phone Calls

Reporting Changes within 10 days to your case worker is very important. You will need to report a change if:

  • Your household composition changes
  • You move
  • You have a child
  • Your income or monthly bills change

If you have a change to report and your case is held within the Family, Health Start, Work Activites or WEP units please contact the agency call center at 419-213-8800 for assistance. If your case is held within the Adult Units call 419-213-8900. For general information call the Job & Family Services operator at 419-213-8999.

 Elderly Persons on Computer

In Person

You can drop off your documents in person at 3210 Monroe St., Toledo Oh 43606 at the Document Drop Off center. The Document Drop Off center will scan your document(s) and send it to the worker, giving you back your original. It is best to bring in original documents as they scan at a higher quality. A receipt of your scanned document(s) is available upon request.