- Prosecutor's Office
- Civil Division
The Lucas County Prosecutor's Office Civil Division is the legal adviser of the Board of Lucas County Commissioners, the Lucas County Board of Elections, all other county officers and boards, and all tax-supported public libraries.
Among the responsibilities of the Civil Division are:
- defending and prosecuting lawsuits and actions to which the Office's clients may be a party;
- advising these public clients as to their legal rights and responsibilities;
- providing clients with written legal opinions;
- assisting agencies with the formation and review of contracts and business transactions; and
- assisting agencies with dispute resolution concerning services and functions of the agency.
A specialized unit within the Civil Division is the Senior Protection Unit.
|Visit our CASE INFORMATION Site||Links to sites that will provide court case information.|
|Visit our HOME PAGE||Home page for the Lucas County Prosecutors Office.|
|Visit our DIVISIONS Site||Links to the various divisions of the Lucas County Prosecutors Office.|
|Visit our REPORTING CRIMES Site||Links to Emergency and Non Emergency Agencies.|
|Visit our RESOURCES Site||Links to Local General Support Services; Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services; Clinics/Hospitals; Financial/Education/Employment Services; Food/Housing; Legal Services; Other|
|Visit our SPEAKERS BUREAU Site||Information pertaining to Courthouse Tours and Scheduling of Event Speakers.|
Civil Division711 Adams Street
Toledo, OH 43604
Senior Protection Unit
HoursMonday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm