WHO WE ARE:
The Lucas County Family and Children First Council is a Council of local government, public agencies, and community-based partners working together to help improve the well-being of children, youth and their families in Lucas County by:
- Building community capacity
- Building bridges to improve communication and coordination between public systems
- Facilitating Care Coordination for families facing multiple challenges who may also be invoved across multiple public systems/agencies
- Administering community-based programs and services
- Promoting Parent Engagement and Leadership
: It is the mission of the Lucas County Family and Children First Council (LCFC) to coordinate a system of services supporting the well-being of our children and families.