TOLEDO, OH – OhioMeansJobs Lucas County is partnering with the Toledo Lucas County Public Library to bring employment resources and job assistance programs into library branches twice a week.
Beginning Thursday, January 5, OhioMeansJobs Lucas County will have staff available in eight branches on a monthly basis from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. to offer tools, resources, and assistance to help people with a successful job search.
“We are always looking for ways to provide one-on-one help for individuals in their efforts to connect with meaningful employment or into a new career path,” Commissioner Tina Skeldon Wozniak said. “We are excited to enter into this partnership with the Toledo Lucas County Public Library, and we thank them for dedicating time and space to support job training resources.”
The day in the month and library branch locations where employment services will be offered are:
- First Monday: Lagrange Branch, 3411 Lagrange St.
- Second Monday: South Branch, 1736 Broadway
- Third Monday: Reynolds Corner Branch, 4833 Dorr St.
- Fourth Monday: Mott Branch, 1010 Dorr St.
- First Thursday: Oregon Branch, 3340 Dustin Rd.
- Second Thursday: Washington Branch, 5560 Harvest Lane
- Third Thursday: Kent Branch, 3101 Collingwood Blvd.
- Fourth Thursday: Sanger Branch, 3030 W. Central Ave.
Individuals can schedule an appointment and register by calling 419-213-JOBS (5627). However, appointments are not necessary to obtain services.