What time is my hearing?
You should contact your attorney to confirm the date and time of your hearing. If you don’t have an attorney, please call the Assignment Commissioners Office at (419) 213-6854.

Show All Answers

1. Am I in the correct court?
2. What if we were not married, have a child(ren) together and I want to establish child support?
3. What time is my hearing?