Lucas County Bid Opportunities
Welcome to the bid and contract opportunities page for Lucas County. If you are a consultant, service provider, contractor, or supplier, this is a convenient place to learn about current bidding and contract opportunities. At this time we have two locations at which bids can be viewed and accessed: Oracle and Planet Bids.
Current Oracle bid opportunities are available through the County’s Oracle System.
Suppliers interested in doing business with Lucas County must register in the Supplier Portal. To access the Lucas County Oracle Supplier Portal, please visit:
If you are already registered as a Supplier please access the Supplier Self Service Portal:
To view current Oracle bid opportunities please visit:
Current Planet Bids bid opportunities are available through the PB System™. PB System™ is a web-based, bid and vendor management system that makes doing business with Lucas County easier and more efficient for vendors. PB System™ provides vendors with a user friendly, accessible means to view bid opportunities and enhanced electronic communication with the County.
PB System™ allows vendors to:
- Receive up-to-date email bid notifications based on services or products?
- Create and maintain a vendor profile that is accessed by County purchasing agents for quotations
- Submit electronic bids for projects via a secure connection
- Search all County bid opportunities, addenda, bid results and awards
- Participate in on-line question and answer sessions
Vendors interested in doing business with Lucas County must register with the PB System™. To access the Lucas County PB System™, please visit:
In order to access the PB System™, you must install Adobe Flash Player version 10.1 or higher.
User Interface on Desktop Devices
Require minimum native screen resolution of 1280x1024 and one of the supported browsers below:
- Apple Safari 11.* and 10.*
- Google Chrome 60+
- Microsoft Edge 40+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.*
- Mozilla Firefox 52+
Simplified User Interface on Tablet Devices
Require minimum native screen resolution of 1024x768 and one of the supported devices below:
- Apple Devices: Safari on all iPad models
- Android Devices: Google Chrome (Current Release)
Please contact the Lucas County Support Services Department with any questions at:
Phone: (419) 213-4519